Megan Fox Shares Breathtaking Way She Handled Sons Love Of Dresses

Megan Fox Shares Breathtaking Way She Handled Son S Love Of Dresses Seculartimes

Megan Fox hopes to raise children of all ages with the courage to speak honestly.

Actress Jennifer's Body spoke about her attitude towards her parents in an interview with Glamor UK on Tuesday. There, she talks about her 9-year-old son Noah dressing up and talking about his gender identity with his three children.

“When Noah was about two years old he started disguising himself and I bought a bunch of books that dealt with these things and they covered the whole spectrum of what he was,” Fox said. “Some books have been written by transgender children. Some books explain how to be a boy and how to dress; you can express it with the clothes you like. And it has nothing to do with her sexuality. Well, since they were very young. So I keep these things in my daily life so that no one will feel weird, weird or different.

In addition to Noah, her ex-husband Brian Austin Green Fox has Bodhi, 8, and Journey, 5. She said her children attend a school where students only accept a limited online presence and "other parents are similar in their beliefs."

“We’ve done a lot of work so far in many ways to protect her innocence, but I know that despite being an injured child, I can’t protect her forever,” she said. "I am very worried about this because I want humanity not to be like that. Even though my children are very brave and my children are very brave and I know that they have chosen this trip for a reason.

"It's hard to be a mother," she added.

Fox spoke earlier about Noah's love for clothes in a 2019 appearance on The Talk, and said he and Green hoped to teach them to be confident in "what others say."

“He took her to school two days ago,” Fox said. "And he came home and I said, 'How was it?'

“And he said,‘ Well, all the guys laughed when I walked in, ’” Fox continued. "But he says, 'I don't care, I like clothes a lot.'

Fox and Green divorced in 2020 after nearly 10 years of marriage. Although Machine Gun Kelly is happily associating with music, Glamor says it can be difficult on many levels to be a parent with a former UK.

“It’s hard to imagine that I should always be with them or that I don’t feel good enough constantly, but I’m also far from their father,” he said. “So I can get half the time. That's right. And somehow, my life allows me to get moments to live like I am, not always being someone’s mother and that’s okay, but always fighting the culprit for whatever way you think: “I don’t”. .

Megan Fox Machine Gun takes Kelly to Costa Rica's Ayahuasca and takes on a new thriller

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

'Better Call Saul' Star Julie Ann Emery Stresses Movie Studios The Need To Step Away From Superhero Stories

Liverpool Vs. Crystal Palace Prediction, Odds: Expert Reveals 2022 English Premier League Picks For August 15

Chelsea Vs. Tottenham Score: Harry Kane Scores In Final Minute As Spurs Earn Draw At Stamford Bridge