Watch Romeo Come Out As Gay To His Entire Tribe In Survivor Deleted Scene

Meet The 5 Lgbtq Cast Members Of Survivor Season 42

One of the most intriguing scenes in Survival 42 is when all the players gather on the same beach in the first half of the show. After Hy Jiang talked about his personal life and met someone on Tinder, Romio Escobar left her new tribal husband to travel and how he did not share his real sex life with many members of his family. Including what you found. I was gay when I watched the series.

It was an emotional scene that often illustrated the various ways in which such close details can be shared with the public and the public, but it was the same important moment that was not made on Game 17.

In a special episode of this week's episode, we learn that when Romeo shared his story with Hayun, he did not really share it with all his followers. "I did not enter the server to hide my sexuality, but here I have created a race with some of the most masculine men in Roxroy, so I have not said anything. But now, in the future, I want to get rid of this suitcase."

CBS Romeo Escobar 42

It seems that the emotional burden of playing Survivor is not enough, so Romeo puts his secret suitcase in the game. "Romeo is a soft-spoken person, and I think it was difficult for such people to open up. Unfortunately for Romeo, he had to live in a closet for the first time, half a game."

But it all ended on the seventeenth day, when Romeo spoke to the Kula Kula tribes and said, "Can I share something with you all?"

Romeo went on to explain how going out of my way to get back to high school and college helped me to hide my true identity. "And when I was not worried, I met a fan. And then, when I went to college, I thought, 'OK, I have to be a part of that.' The brothers and I did. And I thought, 'Now I agree with him ...'

The story continues

He continued, “I was graduating from college, 'Curse, I am now. And when I came to Survivor, I thought to myself, for example, how many years have I not been myself, because when I was myself I was afraid people would stop loving me.

CBS "Surviving 42"

The tribal response was no less than supportive. Romeo said: “You play this cruel game with these people, but then the game stopped and we became human; This time for me is out of court. It was the last time I was released. ”

He shared his story on the beach and on TV at such a public forum: "Romeo hopes he will have an impact beyond the game." It can motivate a person. Maybe I can motivate someone not to be afraid.

Watch the full scene in the video above and be sure to get a glimpse of Survivor and this historic Tribal Council.

Subscribe to the Entertainment Weekly Free Daily Newsletter for the latest TV news, special headlines, reviews, reviews, interviews with your favorite stars and more.

Related content

Surviving 42 | Part 5 "I Know Everything" Summary

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

'Better Call Saul' Star Julie Ann Emery Stresses Movie Studios The Need To Step Away From Superhero Stories

Liverpool Vs. Crystal Palace Prediction, Odds: Expert Reveals 2022 English Premier League Picks For August 15

Chelsea Vs. Tottenham Score: Harry Kane Scores In Final Minute As Spurs Earn Draw At Stamford Bridge