OBIWAN KENOBI Star Ewan McGregor Says Seeing Darth Vader On Set "Scared The Sh*t" Out Of Him

Obi Wan Kenobi And Darth Vader Will Take Another Swing At Each Other Says Ewan Mcgregor

Although the Jedi Master has appeared in three Star Wars films (and voiced him in The Force Awakens and The Rise of Skywalker), Ewan McGregor has never shared a screen with Darth Vader. However, when the hero finally comes face to face with his former lover, Obi-Wan Kenobi will change. It goes without saying that we can't wait to see what happens in the series.

In a conversation with Games Radar, McGregor shared for the first time his response to screen sharing with the city's famed ruler. I never met Darth Vader. I trained for the show with Vader, but it wasn't a helmet or anything like that. He had to follow me as they yelled "go ahead" as we got to work. I turned and Darth Vader was walking towards me. I was six again. I didn't do anything to my helmet. I have never seen it with my own eyes."

“It scared me inside,” he added. "I'm not kidding. The real fear is that I'm numb." My God, this is not happening, it's true. Now I'm really scared." The same goes for stormtroopers. I used to work with clone troopers, but most of them were computerized. I had never worked with stormtroopers and I was seven years old again.

McGregor: It's like a real scary childhood memory. This is the depth of our being." “I have been playing for 30 years and have never been afraid.

Like you, Vader now drives too fast, meditates backstage, follows Obi-Wan and lights up his lawn. It's amazing to see McGregor and Hayden Christensen's perspective on Satan, McGregor will have to work with more than just Stuttmann.

We're still hoping for a new trailer for the movie to come out soon, and when it does, it'll be great to see Vader in action (without showing that conflict).

Abi-Wan Kenobi begins May 27 with the first two episodes of Disney+.

Ewan McGregor as Obi-Wan Kenobi in the original Star Wars trilogy [DeepFake]

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

'Better Call Saul' Star Julie Ann Emery Stresses Movie Studios The Need To Step Away From Superhero Stories

Liverpool Vs. Crystal Palace Prediction, Odds: Expert Reveals 2022 English Premier League Picks For August 15

Chelsea Vs. Tottenham Score: Harry Kane Scores In Final Minute As Spurs Earn Draw At Stamford Bridge